Araldite Super Strong Lasting Adhesive
Sets in minutes
Bonds to metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, plastics, chipboard, dry concrete, leather, fabric, rubber & more.
- Oil resistant
- Rapid setting
- Fills uneven breaks
- Cold resistant -50C Min Temp
- Heat resistant 65C Max Temp
- Good chemical resistance
- Withstands rough handling
How to use:
1) Make sure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust, dirt and grease. For even better bonding slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper.
2) Pierce tube nozzle using point in the top of cap. Dispense equal amounts from the two tubes onto a clean disposable surface. Replace caps correctly.
3) Mix thoroughly for 45 seconds and use within 4 minutes.
4) Apply to both surfaces of the joint and assemble carefully. Keep the jount supported until set (a rubber band or sticky tape is ideal) at least 10 minutes. Allow an hour before rough handling. Carefully remove any excess adhesive with a sharp knife before completely set.